29. What do you remember the most about your maternal grandmother's house?
30. Describe your first cell phone experience
31. What is one of the most awesome forms of photography that you have encountered?
32. Describe your first interactions with a computer.
33. What was your first word?
34. Describe a typical breakfast that your family had.
35. Do you remember your first snow? What did you do?
There are a lot of memories that I have about my maternal grandparents house. We (my sister and I) spent a lot of time there when we were growing up, and I love visiting my grandfather there now. Every inch of that house and of the yard holds very precious memories for me!
So, that being said, one of my favorite memories is being outside with my grandparents. My grandparents spent a LOT of time outside. They had gardens and flowers and trees. One tree was in front of the house, it was HUGE and it smelled awful. I'm not really sure what that tree was, but it was nasty!
That tree isn't there anymore. But that spot on the porch is. Now, I sit on the porch as an adult and watch cars go by. I still think about playing behind that tree when I was a kid.