86. Name another adventure you’ve had.
87. What is your favorite Disney Movie? Or, if you don’t watch Disney, what is your favorite movie? Why?
88. What is your favorite flavor?
89. Describe your paternal grandmother’s house
90. Describe one of the funniest pictures you’ve ever found. Why was it funny? What was it about?
91. Identify one interesting male ancestor. Why?
92. Identify birthday traditions in your family.
I've decided to do number 86. Name another adventure you've had.
Becky and I LOVE having adventures. They make for great stories.
On the way back, instead of following the road well traveled, we decided to trust in the GPS. It was our mistake. It took us down an unpaved county road - that stretched for miles and miles. We found men playing banjos on their front porches (not kidding), free range cattle (no fences), and...a llama. When we finally escaped the dirt county road and found our way back to pavement and civilization, we reflected on the adventure that we had just had.
As unpredictable and terrifying as that road had been (I never appreciate unknown highways when I've got somewhere to be), we did witness some of the most amazing scenery in that part of Texas, completely by accident. I would love to revisit that county road, if I could just find out where it was!
So, Becky and I have decided that the best adventures are those in which a Llama and a faulty GPS are usually present.