22. Picture analysis - find an old picture and describe it.
23. The first family member that you ever researched
24. Favorite book genre (mine’s mystery...and trashy romance!)
25. First movie you saw in theaters
26. An interesting place that you’ve lived
27. Your favorite ice cream flavor! (And Why!)
28. Your earliest memory
This particular event, my grandfather and a few other people from church made homemade ice cream. Grandpa loved to make his food in different colors and flavors that people normally wouldn't eat (like pink mashed potatoes, green pancakes, etc.) So this time, he made pistachio ice cream. IT. WAS. THE. BEST. ICECREAM. EVER.
I confessed to him the other day that I think about it from time to time, and I remember it being DELICIOUS. So, this past year (for my birthday), my mom made homemade ice cream. Pistachio. It was wonderful.
When I see pistachio ice cream, I remember going up to my grandfather at that ice cream social. I remember the way the table was set up at church; my grandfather standing on one side of it, scoop in hand. I remember the brown bucket from the ice cream maker that he had the ice cream in, and leaning on the table to see what was inside of it. It's not just the flavor of that ice cream that makes it my favorite. It's also the memories that I have of that ice cream social.