206. Is there an item that you have that triggers happy childhood memories? What is the item?
207. What is one of the best antiques that you’ve found at an antique store, flea market, or junk shop?
208. What is the worst car that you've ever driven? What adventures did you have in it?
209. What is one of the best sayings that you’ve ever heard?
210. Did you have a playhouse or a clubhouse when you were growing up? Who built it? What did you have in it?
211. Who were the best neighbors you’ve ever had?
212. Do you journal? When did you start?
This week I've decided to do 209. What is one of the best sayings that you've ever heard? I think the best saying that I've ever heard is: Like a duck on a june bug.
We (my sister and I) weren't really raised with a group of people that used a lot of regional sayings. We knew of different sayings, but they just really weren't in our day to day conversations. However, I had NEVER heard this (see above) saying until one of my friends said it during a conversation (there was a head motion that went with it that made it a priceless experience). I think that I am going to use this in casual conversation one day...