333. What are Thanksgiving traditions in your family?
334. Can you trace your family history to the Mayflower? If so, who is the ancestor? How are you connected?
335. How did your parents prepare their bird?
336. What is your favorite Thanksgiving side?
337. What are you most thankful for this year?
338. What is one of your favorite Thanksgiving memories?
339. Does your family put up your Christmas tree before or after Thanksgiving?
333. What are the Thanksgiving traditions in your family?
Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday. I love the meal, the company, and the fact that we're just grateful for the blessings in our lives without having to give gifts.
My mom normally prepares the Thanksgiving meal, and family members bring sides. My aunt will usually bring rolls or a green bean casserole. My grandpa will bring a green salad (cottage cheese, fruit, etc.). I love to bring desserts - specifically cheesecake. My dad's dad loved pumpkin pie, especially with whipped cream. My mom uses my Nonna's (dad's mom) pumpkin and pecan pie recipes. So, I bring cheesecake.