262. Have you ever invented anything? What did it do? Why did you invent it?
263. What is your favorite cake flavor?
264. What do you want your children to remember about your grandmother (maternal or paternal)? Have they met her? Will they meet her?
265. Describe the first time you ever went to the ocean –which ocean was it? What did you think?
266. Where did you learn to swim?
267. What is something old and interesting that you’ve found at a relative’s house?
268. What is your favorite song?
This post is 263. What is your favorite cake flavor?
I love cake - well really, I can get along with anything sweet. My paternal grandmother used to make THE BEST cake with boiled frosting...that I tried to make once and it was a disaster.
My mother's favorite cake flavor is chocolate. My dad adores white cake. My sister likes lemon.
Although chocolate is always delicious, lemon is yummy, and white is tolerable - my favorite cake flavor is yellow cake. I'm not sure why, there is just something about it that is plain and comforting and delicious.