234. What summer traditions do you have in your family?
235. Have you ever been to a farmer’s market? Where? What was it like?
236. Describe your first house. How old were you when you bought it? Why did you choose it? What was on your “must have” list? What did you compromise on? Do you still live there?
237. Tell one story/memory about your father.
238. Do you have a favorite piece of jewelry? Where did you get it?
239. What is your favorite quote, and why?
240. What is one story that you’ve been told by another person that has made an impact on your life?
I love reading. When I was a teenager, I loved writing. I had notebook after notebook full of quotes, so picking ONE favorite quote was kind of hard.
I love reading (and once loved writing) about magic. Practical Magic is my favorite movie (and so are pretty much all of the Harry Potter's...and any Disney movie that involves magic - okay so nearly all of the Disney movies).
I read Roald Dahl books when I was a kid, and was obsessed with The Witches. This is one of my favorite quotes:
And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
I think that I like this quote so much because it talks to the child in me that loved magic sooo much, and the part of the adult-me that still hopes real magic is out there somewhere.