178. What is one book that has made an impact in your life? Why?
179. What is one fashion trend that you participated in when you were younger? What do you think about it now? Have you seen this trend repeat itself?
180.Can you speak another language? Where did you learn it? What has it done for you - connecting you with new people, job opportunities, etc.
181. What is some recent family history that you’ve discovered?
182. What is one difficulty you’ve encountered? How did you deal with it? What lesson did you learn?
183. How does your family celebrate the birthday’s of older relatives?
184. What is the best gift you’ve ever given someone?
For this post, I've chosen to do 179. What is one fashion trend that you participated in when you were younger? What do you think about it now? Have you seen this trend repeat itself?
I love Palazzo Pants. I think they are one of THE BEST FASHION TRENDS of recent fashion history. I love the colorful pattern, I adore the stretchy and comfortable material, I like that I can even wear them to work!
This week my Grandfather turned 86 years old! And we celebrated his birthday by having a party at my mom's house. I wore my Palazzo Pants - super cute - for the party.
What clothes do you see making a come back? What do you think about these trends?