227. Explain the story behind one scar.
228. What is one of favorite family names?
229. Did you have a garden when you were growing up? Do you have a garden now?
230.Tell one story/ memory about your mother.
231. Did/do you participate in athletics? What area were you interested in?
232.What was your favorite childhood television show?
233. How do you take your coffee?
When I was little, I remember always waking my mother up if I needed something (my dad would always jump - I felt really dramatically - and my mom just woke up more easily). If I had a nightmare, or a growing pain, or a bad dream, I would get my mom. She would walk with me, back to my room and tuck me back into my bed. She would sing to me a lullaby.
She would patiently sing, verse after verse, and when she was finished I felt soothed enough to go back to sleep. I hope, that when I have children, she sings them that same lullaby.