213. When you were little what cured every ache and pain?
214. What is the first family picture that you remember taking? Who was there? How old were you?
215. What is your favorite kind of pizza?
216. What is one thing you don’t ever want to do again? Why?
217. What is one weird/eclectic/fun tradition in your family?
218. Do you believe in birth signs? What is your birth sign? Why do you agree with them or why don’t you agree with them?
219. Do you dance? Who taught you? How old were you when you learned to dance?
This week I've chosen to do 219. Do you dance? Who taught you? How old were you when you learned to dance?
I was 20 years old when I learned to dance. I bought a pair of cowboy boots knowing that as soon as I bought them, learning to dance would be a requirement. My first pair of boots were Tony Lamas. Growing up in West Texas, I'd never been to dances - really. I didn't know how to do anything more than the macarena - and even that I couldn't do very well.