255. Tell one story about your great-grandmother (maternal or paternal).
256. What is one of the stranger things you’ve ever found/seen in a residential neighborhood?
257. What chores do you remember doing as a child?
258. Tell one story about a family pet.
259. What was one of the most challenging school projects that you remember completing?
260. Describe one childhood adventure.
261. Identify and describe one random fact about your life that most people don’t know.
I've decided to do 260. Describe one childhood adventure.
One afternoon, we made our way across the property - as usual. We climbed over the fence, as was our custom, but this time we went through the animal pen. Normally, this wasn't an issue. I believe we had been in the animal pen before with the goats and the chickens. This time though, the pot belly pig took exception to us. I remember that pig chasing us through the pen...I don't really think it would have done anything to us, but Lord it was terrifying! When we made it to our friend's house, he wasn't even home. We did make a point to avoid that animal pen on future adventures.