199. What is oldest building that you’ve ever been to? What were the circumstances?
200. What is your relationship like with your siblings? Identify one game that you used to play - did you make it up?
201. Do any of your family members have military service? Why did they join? How long were they in the military?
202. Have you ever had your DNA run to determine more about your lineage? What were the results? Were you surprised?
203. In your opinion, what does every kitchen have to have? Why do you feel this way? Did your mother’s kitchen have it? Your grandmother’s?
204. Have you ever canned anything? If so, why and what was it?
205. What is the first piece of real art that you purchased? Where did you find it? What is its story?
All of my life, on family vacations, my parents would find historical buildings or learning opportunities for us to do. My sister and I were in and out of old buildings our entire lives. I think though, that despite the historical encounters of our youth, the oldest building I've ever been to is the Presido de San Saba in Menard, Texas.
The main entrance to the fort lay on the west side, and besides this there was a little opening toward the water...On three corners of the fort there were projecting towers for defense and on the northwest corner a larger and round tower.