72. What is your favorite quote?
73. What was your first job? Describe it.
74. What is your favorite breakfast?
75. Describe one of your grandparents.
76. What has been your favorite genealogical discovery to date?
77. What is one significant historical even that you remember occurring during your childhood.
78. What is one way that your family presents family history?
I've chosen to do 76. What has been your favorite/ most significant genealogical discovery to date?
My Grandmother gave birth to five children in her lifetime. Only four of those children survived to adulthood. One, her second child, died after being alive for a little over an hour. My grandmother's second child was born on February 27, 1951. My grandfather arranged for her burial at Appomattox Cemetery in Virginia.
I have known about her for a few years now. I know that she was never named. My Grandfather sometimes refers to her as "Virginia." My Grandmother talked about the place that she was buried. Over fifty years later, the loss of this baby is still felt deeply in my family.