297. What is your favorite scary movie? If you don't like scary movies, what is your favorite Halloween movie?
298. How does your family celebrate Halloween?
299. Tell one funny Halloween-themed story. Were you trick or treating? Did someone trick or scare you?
300. Tell one ghost story.
301. Do you prefer Fall Festivals or Trick-or-Treating?
302. What is one of the best costumes (or your favorite costume) that you've worn?
303. Does your family have an All Saints Day tradition?
Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. I love getting dressed up (see picture) and having a great time with friends and family - hanging out or handing out candy. When we were little we went to the Fall Festivals the school hosted.
I grew up watching Hocus Pocus and The Nightmare Before Christmas - and now I watch Practical Magic (some of my favorite witchy/Halloween movies). My dad and I have a scary movie tradition, and I spent a ton of time when I was growing up watching ghost movies and horror movies with him!
This post though, I am going to do 302. My favorite costume.
I started REALLY dressing up after I became friends with Becky and Cody. One year we went as Two-Face, Sugar, and Spice (I was Sugar - see pictures). Becky and I went the next year as gypsies. When I was living in College Station we went to the Ren Faire instead of going to a Halloween party (see picture of me with Foxy Ren Faire Guy). I love dressing up and I love being a gypsy - the costume is easy to throw together, colorful, and when I wear bangles and mix-matched jewelry I like the sound that it makes too.
Out of everything that I've dressed up as, I think dressing up as a gypsy is my favorite costume (next year I'm planning on being a witch or a pirate, so that might change).